How do you like my blog?

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cheesy Pickup-Lines

See my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I'm cute.


I'm like a Rubik's Cube ... The more you play with me the harder I Get!
Do you want to do math? Let's add a bed, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply!


You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me.


My magic watch says that you don't have on any underwear. (She says yes I do) Damn! it must be 15 minutes fast


Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.


If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?


If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.


I don't know which is prettier today, the water, the sky or your eyes.


Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?


Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?


I'm not Fred Flintstone, but I can make your bedrock!


It's a good thing that I have my library card. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!!


I've been wondering, do your lips taste as good as they look?


I've been wondering, do your lips taste as good as they look?


Screw me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?


Do you have a keg in your pants? (No! Why?) Cause I'd like to tap that!


I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!


I'm sorry, were you talking to me? [No] Well then, would you like to?


Wanna ring in the new year with a bang?


A boy gives a girl 12 roses. 11 fake, 1 real and he says to her " I will stop loving you when all the roses die"


If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.


I'm from the FBI, the Fine Body Investigators, and I'm going to have to ask you to assume the position. 


If I followed you home, would you keep me?


What has 148 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? My Zipper!


You must be a general, cause my privates just snapped to attention!


Lets play carpenter. First we get hammered, then I'll nail you!


I lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me?


Do you work at subway? Because you just gave me a footlong!



No comments:

Post a Comment